Books Express is a book/material delivery service offered to rural residents of Elko/Lander/Eureka County who do not live near a public or branch library, or individuals who are home-bound due to a physical disability and are unable to visit a library. The library materials are mailed to the patron and are returned to the Elko County Library by postage-paid mail.
If you qualify and want to use Books Express, please submit a completed registration form and information sheet (PDF) to the Elko County Library.
How It Works
- Order your materials from the library.
- To order materials you may mail a book request, enclose a request with returning books or materials, or place your order by email or phone. To order online, simply fill out our online request form.
- We will send books or materials to you at home.
- Elko County Library will send your materials in a postage-paid package. Save the package, the postage-paid address label and book request slip.
- Enjoy your materials!
- Enjoy your books and other materials.
- When you're finished, simply mail it back.
- Use the package and pre-paid return label to send your materials back to Elko County Library.
For more information, questions, or to inquire about our services, email Char Gustafson or call 775-738-3066 ext. 231.